Sunday, June 26, 2011

Respectable film lover looking for an invite to Pass the Popcorn.?

Hello, I am fairly big film buff and would love to get in on
PassthePopcorn.com. I have been downloading the majority of my films
and TV shows from Demonoid for about four years and while it's a
good site they really only have generic films. I am looking for a lot
of criterion collection films and some older sketch comedy such as The
State and Stella. I would be more than happy to try and upload and
seep everything I can if I joined the site. I love Wes Anderson, David
Lynch, Woody Allen, and recently been enjoying Polanski. On TV I love
Arrested Development, The Wire, Its Always Sunny, and Curb. If anyone
could send me an invite to this elite group of P2P I would be
extremely grateful and would push my love for film even further. Thank
you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment