Monday, June 20, 2011

Rate this verse? 1-10?

Thought provoking, I compose notes with red ink,
My own home's my setting, dethroned alone as death sinks
Deeper into my soul, even though its a figment of imagination
It keeps my brain racin till the final days of revelations
I fear no, one but death it seems to sneak and hide
And then it slowly creeps,the fear you keep held inside
Is deep,
Come up out of nowhere, out of thin air, and you just disappear
Low down I've been there, but I survived and I'm still here
It's been clear, we don't always deserve what's thrown upon us
On one day, you're in the party crowd, makin the ho's go bonkers
The next your in a casket and over top of ya is ya mama

Haven't written in months, local plane crash inspired me to write some
about death. Rate 1-10.
Yeah, ho's go bonkers would have to be changed if that was actually
recorded..

No comments:

Post a Comment