Thursday, August 25, 2011

SOAPnet to Air My Children Marathon

Susan Lucci SOAPnet will mark the ending of The Kids having a two-day marathon the weekend prior to the final week of episodes on ABC. Is The Kids in your Watchlist? Add it as well as your other faves now and not miss a chapter A block named "I Really Like Lucci" (Sept. 17 from 7/6c p.m. to night time) will reveal a number of Susan Lucci's most memorable moments as Erica Kane. "My Children: Last Opportunity for Romance" (Sept. 18 from 5/4c p.m. to night time) showcases a few of the series' most beloved couples like Leo (Josh Duhamel) and Greenlee (Rebecca Budig) and Ryan (Cameron Mathison) and Gillian (Esta TerBlanche). My Children's Rebecca Budig: I needed Leo and Greenlee to finish up together Are you going to watch the marathon? My Children's final television episode airs Sept. 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment