Thursday, January 12, 2012

Supernaturals Jared Padalecki Excited Over Baby On The Way

First Published: January 12, 2012 7:28 PM EST Credit: FilmMagic LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Caption Jared Padalecki and his wife/actress Genevieve Cortese arrive at Saban Theatre, Los Angeles, on March 13, 2012Supernaturals Jared Padalecki is weeks away from the birth of his first child with his wife, actress Genevieve Cortese, and he couldnt be more enthusiastic. Im very excited, the Supernatural star said on Thursday at the Bad-A** Boys of The CW panel at the Television Critics Association Winter Session in Pasadena. I hope it doesnt bleed over into my work because I have a boorish excitement about it, Im almost worried about how excited I am, he continued. The actor, who plays Sam Winchester on The CW show, said he cant wait for his arrival or to be a parent. I feel like I should be nervous because Im bringing a life that Im going to be half responsible for some time in March, he said. Im just so kind chomping on the bits just to get my hands in the air and raise our child that right now Im just like an excited little boy. Supernatural airs Friday nights at 9/8c on The CW. Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment